In order to accommodate your special situation and your care needs associated with living with one or more health challenges, Heart and Soul Coaching works solely through facilitated, online programs and courses. This carefully-designed format offers you the necessary convenience and benefits:
- You do not have to plan and keep fixed appointments, which is especially of importance when, as a result of chronic illness, disability or advanced age your symptoms, energy and mobility are impaired and unpredictable.
- Like many people in this same group, you may be (partly) housebound. To be able to be assisted at home without having to disrupt your supportive routines is essential for your balance and well-being, offering you comfort and safety.
- Since the coach has no overheads associated with office requirements and renting consulting rooms, the programs can be offered at a competitive rate.
- All confidential communications can be conducted via encrypted email accounts. Your coach uses the Swiss-based Proton Mail platform, to be combined with any other email platform. If you would wish to create ultimate confidentiality, however, it would be a matter of minutes for you to sign up for the free Proton Mail service.
- You will enjoy more comfort and freedom, and experience a greater ability to reflect in this facilitated format than you would during time-limited face-to-face office consultations.
- The close and frequent email interactions with your coach and your active engagement with the course will bring you out of the sense of isolation that is so often associated with living with a disability and a chronic health condition.
Although coaching is not a therapy, it does have definite therapeutic qualities, which are enhanced by the reflective and contemplative act of therapeutic writing.
- Each program is accompanied by additional educational articles relevant to your specific circumstances, needs and goals.
- Through its clear methodology and structure, engaging in the courses will create a valuable written record of all the communications between you and your coach, that you can refer to even long after the course has come to an end.
- If you happen to be as yet unsure about your need for and your ability to commit to long-term clinical therapy, or if you find it difficult to decide what best fits your needs, these email courses offer a very solid introduction. You will work with your personal challenges and explore your needs in such a way that will give you a great understanding and clarity regarding your personal needs and give you a strong sense of direction for your next steps.
- In the case of you receiving clinical support and other therapies, this coaching will make an invaluable addition to your overall support network.